Whether you’re at the hospital recovering from delivery, or trying to rock a baby back to sleep, you’ll want sweet sounds to listen to. Sounds that soothe you and sounds that soothe baby. I don’t know about you, but I don’t care that Old MacDonald had a Farm at 3, 4 and 5am.
My husband – being the music buff - found these amazing CDs. Rockabyebaby! are lullaby renditions of rock bands. We bought the renditions of Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Coldplay, Radiohead, and Metallica and we love them.
Click here to hear a sample from their website.
Additionaly, here are some other artists from our baby’s playlist that we enjoy listening to:
- Lullaby Soundtrack by Jewel
- Celtic Dreamland (a fav!)
- Steve Vai (album: Alive In An Ultra World)
- Hushabye Baby (same as Rockabyebaby, but Country albums!)
- Norah Jones
- Tommy Emmanuel
- John Mayer
- Devin Townsend (select songs from the album “Ki”)
- Howard Shore, The Lord of the Rings (this was all Ryan)
- Steve Siu
- Cher Lynn (Lucky Girl)
- Stone Temple Pilots (Purple, Daisy)
- In Flames (Acoustic Melody)