No, this post is not sponsored by Jell-O, but rather a very pregnant woman who hit the jackpot by making a Jell-O dessert via a recipe she saw in a magazine. I was so impressed with how good this tasted (and how easy it was to make) that I went online and found a gazillion other dessert recipes by Jell-O. Who would have thought, right? Bon appétit!
- Triple Layer Mud Pie, recipe
- Strawberry Pretzel Squares, recipe
- Banana Pudding Squares, recipe
- Rainbow Yellow Cake, recipe
- No Melt Sundae Pie (this is what I made), recipe
- Lemon Lovelies, recipe
Pictures from KraftRecipes.com