I’m always so impressed with Colton and today is no exception. He’s cutting a tooth. It’s 115 degrees outside. It was nap time. And bottle time. And you know what? Not a peep. He just sat there and loved on his mommy, played with his toys, and did his thing while the doctor checked him out.
He is a giant. A giant, I tell you. Super tall. Big. And perfect. He has such a gentle heart. By the looks of things, I think he’s going to drive all of the girls crazy too. His 6 1/2 month breakdown:
- 22 lbs and 30 inches (that’s off the charts)
- Cutting one tooth (front and center, bottom)
- Loves to sit up on his own.
- Sleeps on his tummy. His choice.
- Wears size 4 diapers!!
- Goes to bed about 6:30pm. Hungry at 11pm. Sleeps until 6am.
- Then, some nights he’s up all night long. Fun stuff.
- Loves his big sister
- His Nanni taught him to stick out his tongue and spit. That’s neat.
- Grabs mommy’s hair every chance he gets.
- Eats real food! Carrots, bananas, peas, the works.
Remember when he was just two months old? The time really does fly.