If you know what this is, you are a mom. If you know how to clean this, you are a super mom.
I just figured out the best way to clean a nasal aspirator. It was an ah-ha moment, so I had to share with you!
- Step 1: Fill the nasal aspirator with really hot soapy water
- Step 2: Swish it around for about 30 seconds
- Step 3: Squirt it out really hard
- Step 4: Repeat 3 or 4 times
- I always forgot step 2 – that is the key!
By the way, the best nose sucker around is the one they give you at the hospital. They have been using them for years and they work the best. I swear, retailers will sell you anything, like a battery operated nasal aspirator. Really?